Cancer Support Foundation (CSF) is excited to announce its second Secret Santa Program. This is a holiday program for all children whose parents have been in cancer treatment during 2012 or 2013 and live in Maryland.
The opportunities in this program are many and one can do all or any part. Last year we helped 132 children all over the state. The children range in age from infants to 18 years old.
- CSF provides you with the phone and name of a family from a county convenient to you
- You can help one child or adopt a whole family. We are looking for cost range of $50-100 per child.
- You call them and find out what they want their address and best time to deliver to them.
- You shop and deliver to the family and let us know that they have been taken care of.
- Want to do just one part of this let us know. We have those who donate, those who shop and those who deliver. All components are important to make this program work.
- Great activity for scouts, students, or groups who want a holiday activity.
- Gift for the Moms. New program this year - bracelet with each child’s initials on a separate bead. Provided by the foundation for the children to give to their mom.
Contact us at 410-964-9563 and get the best gift ever!!! Program begins October 1, 2013.
Thanks for considering this holiday program. It will really change these children’s lives as well as yours!!!
Cancer Support Foundation, Inc.